Drivers Education Program Information
Safe Drivers PEI is a government certified driving school that offers approved Drivers Education Programs in various locations across PEI.
Our Drivers Education program fee includes:
- Loan of test study cards (Class 7)
- Testing for the class 7 learners permit (1 attempt, $50 for additional testing)
- 25 Hours of In-classroom theory instruction
- 10 Hours of In-Car Driving Instruction
- In-Car driving exam for the class 5 (G1) license (1 attempt, $50 for additional testing)
Throughout the program students will learn:
- Proper use and recognition of traffic control devices
- Interpretation of traffic situations, rules, and laws (formal and informal)
- Reversing: straight, left and right
- Parking techniques
- Lane changing and merging techniques
- Emergency situation and accident avoidance skills
How much does the Drivers Education program cost?
The Safe Drivers PEI Drivers Education program costs $790 taxes included.
A $300 payment is due upon registering for a class session. The remaining balance is due within 9 months of the invoice date, or prior to scheduling a class 5 driving exam.
Safe Drivers PEI provides professional classroom instruction at various locations across Prince Edward Island. We use a combination of interactive lecture and group discussions to keep our class experience the best in the business!
Safe Drivers PEI instructors are trained above the industry standard to ensure we provide the best service to our students! Our instructors complete many hours of theory, and in-car training before they are certified as driving instructors with the PEI Department of Highway Safety.